Saturday, January 31, 2009

INSPIRATION || Leading lady style

Recently I've become quite obsessed with the style of leading ladies in adventure movies. It all started with a trip to the National Geographic store where CJ got me this gorgeous jacket. (Don't have a photo yet, and it's not on the site) It's dark blue, and it looks kind of rugged, yet well tailored and intellectual.

I suppose that's where it started... it looked intellectual. Just like what Betty Ross from 'The Hulk' (Liv Tyler's character) might wear to campus. Then I thought of Indiana Jones and now I'm building this inspiration board for intellectual leading lady style. :)

It's a work in progress, I've not done many inspiration boards, but I think this will be fun.

And I have to work on my leading lady style outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment