Sunday, January 25, 2009

OFFSIDE || Living Stones



A while back at the National Geographic store, I saw the cutest things ever! Pebble shaped cushions! They are so cute and they look very real! I was considering buying them but they cost way more than I would pay for a cushion. Nonetheless, it doesn't stop me from drooling over them. In the photo I'm carrying the small and medium sized ones. The small one is about 300 bucks!

They are called Living Stones and they are by this creative designer called Stephanie Marin (http://www.smarin.net/). I've screencapped some pictures off her site. It's amazing! I love the giant pebbles.


picture from smarin.com

Doesn't it look fun? The ultimate mix of softness and strength.
Do check out her site, she has many other amazing home decor products, like living island and mobile shadows. Her work seems very oriented to nature elements, and clean and streamlined. Very inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment