Wednesday, January 21, 2009

COLLABORATION || Lanvin ♥ Acne

What's been on my mind for a while is whether I like Alber Elbaz's collaboration with Acne Jeans. Lanvin ♥ Acne has been launched for a while now, and I am still considering if it is worth the price tag. Lanvin lovers would probably jump at the chance to get Alber's creations... but I keep circling back to the fact that it's denim and at USD1110 a dress, I want to get something more.

Denim done well - especially in this case, good fit, fantastic draping - is totally worth the money. But at those rates, I would myself a good bag instead. :)

Beautiful denim top - perfect for afternoons spent running errands and having a cup of coffee.

I want a paper bag like that, and the good thing is, I can DIY. :)


I love well cut dresses, and the fact that this was made from denim makes it even better.


USD1110 dress. Reminds me of Stella McCartney Resort 08

Pictures from acne website

Verdict - When / if it goes on sale, I'll be first in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment