Thursday, February 5, 2009

INSPIRATION || Adventure move leading lady style

I've been toying with this idea for a while now, and have been gathering pictures. I like Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) best of all the adventure film leading ladies - Betty Ross (Liv Tyler), Sophie Neveu (Audrey Tautou), Abigail Chase (Diane Kruger), though I like the wardrobe of Diane Kruger in National Treasure better.

There are probably other famous adventure movie leading ladies, but (1) these are the ladies who came to mind first - I don't watch a lot of adventure films and (2) I prefer the ones who are also brainy - see Betty Ross. :) And no Bond girls for me... unless she's Michelle Yeoh.


Pictures from Google


And as you can see, my first time trying my hand at Polyvore!
It's so fun, but I can't decide which shoes - cool riding boots? kickass motorcycle boots? or cool and casual sneakers?

2 comments:

  1. I like the motorcycle boots! and they are indeed kickass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! and i think they go best with the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete